Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Amateur Protest

This is my amateur protest.
This is Pro-Life, Pro-Choice, Pro-Yes.
This is Pro-Gay, Pro-Straight, Pro-Sex.
This is Pro-America, Pro-World, Something to protect.

This is Pro-Love, Pro-Giving, significantly prolific.
This is Pro-Soul, Pro-Spiritual, Pro-Lyrical.
This is Pro-Democracy, Pro-Anarchy.
This happens to be Pro-Peace, but Pro-War when necessary.

This is Pro-Constitution, Pro-Solution.
This is Pro-VegeTERRYnism, Pro-Disestablishmentarianism.

So I guess that makes me the Protaganist
in this amateur protest...

Suffering agonizing defeat after agonizing defeat only makes you more hungry for victory.

So this is Pro-Individual, Pro-Family, whatever that may be.
This is Pro-Enlightenment, eyeing the solution toward which we eek closer and closer to
with every rhyme I speak.

This is Pro-Fantasy, Pro-Reality.
This is Pro-Happiness. Don't be mad at me...

This is Pro-Cassius Clay, Pro-Muhammad Ali.
This is a prototype of perfection marinating.

This definitely, quixotically QUID PRO QUO.
What do we really know about where we go?

This is Pro-Social, Pro-Solitude.
This is Pro-Infinity, Pro-Balance.

Pro-Possibility's Magnitude...

So I guess that makes me The Protaganist in this amateur protest...

Suffering agonizing defeat after agonizing defeat only makes you more hungry for victory.

So process the progress.

Proverbs and pronouns.
Unwound and presented to you...
from me...

RIGHT NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment