Thursday, March 25, 2010

"A Great Read" (Insert Ellipse Here)

Swimming through the breeze and trees of leaves...

seeing the grand scheme.

And you will know me by the trail of mind altering substances...

...and moral sustenance.

I'll be forever putting sentences together, ending them with an ellipse...

...until I eclipse...

...the so-called hits...

even if it's just for a little bit...

Within the proximity of exclusivity,

yet simultaneously on the brink of completely uniting.

So what do I think?

Well, I think about alotta shit,
so you'll have to get more specific...

The grand scheme? I get it.

Ongoing light beams-infinite.

This planet's a place for the priveleged, but the individuals who are driven will, in due time, discover their niche.

Who's with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment